Tuesday 28 November 2017

Choral Killings

No, not wishful thinking although I can think of a few choral singers I could personally in my days of chorul direction have willingly done without, but the 11th novel in the Miss Price series, the link to which you can find on this page in the right hand column.

I entered the novel into the NANOWRIMO project last night and am glad to see the back of it. It has been the most problematical of the series and I was near to chucking it out after taking several runs at it.
But now and somehow I have brought it to a conclusion, though am not happy about it. It is longer than I wanted it to be and will need extensive revision. However, I'm pleased that I got to the end finally, even if it was not the way I thought it would go.... My attempt at keeping to my synopses was again flaunted - by me! Anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment